George Russell Mercedes-AMG F1 W11 EQ Performance 2020 Sakhir GP 1:18 Scale Model
Add this exquisite 1:18 scale model of the Mercedes-AMG F1 W11 EQ Performance to your collection, as seen raced by George Russell in the Formula 1 Rolex Sakhir Grand Prix 2020.
- Limited to just 500 pieces
- Raced by George Russell at the Formula 1 Rolex Sakhir Grand Prix 2020
- Each model is hand-built and assembled by a small team of craftsmen
- 1:18 scale model, approx. 27 cm/10 inches long
- Made using the finest quality materials
- Over 800 hours to develop the model
- Precisely engineered parts: castings, photo-etchings and CNC machined metal components
- Built using original CAD designs and paint codes supplied by the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team
The model features the sleek black base, with the striking combination of yellow, teal and burgundy which make for an eye-catching design.
With Hamilton falling ill with covid-19 ahead of the Sakhir race, this gave junior driver Russell an incredible opportunity to take his place for the Grand Prix. After a phenomenal qualifying, placing his W11 second on the grid, Russell brought the car home in ninth place after leading for the majority of the race.
The F1 W11 EQ Performance is thought to have made history. The car dominated the 2020 season with an incredible 13 wins and was driven by Lewis Hamilton, Valtteri Bottas and George Russell. This car really was a highlight of the season and a force to be reckoned with.
This specific model is limited to only 500 pieces, don’t miss out on this fantastic replica.
Please note: This item will not be dispatched until Q2 2023.
Explore the ultimate F1 shop further for more incredible F1 scale models, F1 memorabilia, signed merchandise, and much more.